Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good News

KesL Woodworks is open for the purpose of conducting business! Last night at the Spring Grove Village Board meeting they got official approval to conduct business without any rezoning or special use permits. Some things still have to be done before things are really rolling and Drew can make his move.

Last night the house was shown again by the same realtor that showed it Saturday. I am anxious to hear how it went, it would be great if it was a second showing. The realtor is bi-lingual which I think will make the difference in selling sooner rather than later. One of our neighbors across the street said he has seen a couple people out when we have not been home, looking around outside and taking fliers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I pray it all works well out for you. After all you effort it would be well deserved.

-- Dad --

Julieanna said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!!

Greg said...

How was the big day at school?

Greg said...

I enjoyed your visit yesterday. Those big kids are fun to watch too.
Let's have more updates.

Kyle said...

I agree, time for an update!

Kyle said...

I also agree that Ashley and Alex are fun to be around and great people!