
The deck on the back of the house is awesome. It seems like the entire size of our old house. There is a brick fireplace in the center and lots of room for "seating" as my mom says.

Super warm dog days of summer leads Daisy strait to the dog pool.

Maddie will walk through the water if it is warm but cold - forget it!

This doesn't have anything to do with our move but it is a picture I came across since the blog has been updated. The first time the kids & I have ever seen a game at the legendary Dawg Pound, the Dawgs won to go onto the State championship games.

3 comments:
I can see you and your mom having lots of friends "seated" on the deck. Maybe all those "kids" in the neighborhood?
good for those intense "coaches meetings" for softball. we have been in limbo for so long that we are catching up with hosting our friends.
If Drew ever comes back, family is so next!
Post a Comment