This weekend was softball tryouts. A couple weeks ago Ashley have asked why she didn't make it on the "That's My Daughter" page of the softball website. I didn't have a really good answer other than all four of us are getting gear put away, having team meetings and just not right next to each other at the end of games when other people have had their pictures taken. We are all together but we have a "prescence" that we know where each other is all the time, can see each other but we're not close enough to be captured by a camera.
Here is our great equipment manager. I think Alex really enjoys bossing the girls around and being in charge of making sure the proper equipment is out to start the game and reminding them to get their gear at the end. This might be all about his sister's silly game but really he doesn't have too bad of a gig hanging out with two dozen girls just his age (minus one being his sister). He's a good kid. I love this kid!

I am one of Ashley's toughest critics but only because I love her too. It is easy to be proud of Ashley & Alex kids. They do things that make us crazy but it's nothing compared to some kids - wouldn't trade them for anything. The same goes for the biggest of my kids. Drew is so one of those "he who dies with the most toys wins" kind. He is the best. I love him too.

I love my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment