skip to main | skip to sidebar

Are we getting shorter or are they getting taller?

they are eye level with at least one of us

Sunday, November 2, 2008



Posted by Tricia at 10:15 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Links That Make Us Tick

  • Waukegan Lady Dawgs
  • Drew Lambert's Portfolio

Family Links

  • Sarah, Kyle & Logan
  • Julie, Geoff & Cora
  • Mom & Dad

Archive

  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (61)
    • ▼  November (8)
      • I have hogged the computer for hours now - there a...
      • Our Series of Pictures... be careful what you wish...
      • I am thankful for our Family and Friends
      • Help! I'm on Facebook and I can't get off!
      • Happy 1st Birthday Cora!
      • No title
      • No title
      • Facebook Phenomenon
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (35)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (2)