Thanks to a great friends, I have discovered a great way to connect with friends from high school and college. We are finding pictures like the one below that have been on the internet for years & we didn't know it. I took this picture for the house & as a class assignment. Carbondale is now pretty much a dry town. Drew's fraternity has been gone from SIU for many years as well as some of the places we frequented - torn down!

With the teacher I work with getting married in June, I have recently gone through our wedding album. Looking people up who were in and at our wedding that we haven't seen in 15 years is fun. It is great catching up with everyone, seeing where everyone is geographically, who is doing what, who is with who, who has kids, etc. It is amazing what we remember about each other. I can't decide yet if Facebook makes me feel older or younger. The great thing is that we're all getting older. It is also a great reminder of who we were then and who we are now.

No comments:
Post a Comment