It sounded like a bigger deal then it was for us. The light snow began around 8 a.m. this morning, giant snowflakes around 2:30 and by about 3:30 p.m. it was all over. It was just enough to cover up the grass (especially where the dogs were just making a muddy mess), make the little dirty snow there was - clean again, give the kids and the dogs something fun to do outside and provide Drew with yet another job for the day - plowing snow. The temperature is about 34 degrees so the snow was easy to shovel and the snow in the trees has melted. It's just a slushy mess. The dogs will be sure to have mud to play in again soon.
After playing in the snow it's hot chocolate, grilled cheese and x-box time. If Drew ever gets home to enjoy it, it will be a great night for a fire. We'll keep it going.

2 comments:
How did you find our NEW Blog?
I hope to have a video up today.
I found Geoff in New York, didn't I? It's very exciting that you're blogging too.
Post a Comment