


Ashley did not feel herself tonight. She enjoyed Rainbow but will appreciate it much more tomorrow after taking medicine, crawling into bed with her electric blanket on high and sleeping in tomorrow (no school on account of Veteran's Day).
It is neat that many of the girls in the assembly, Ashley plays softball with and has been friends long before Rainbow. We are really proud of them all. It is so neat to see Ashley and her friends carry this on just as those before her. Today was like the day she turned three and was finally old enough to have a Barbie. I have waited a long time for today and I am so excited that her friends brought her in and showed so much enthusiasm for her joining.
It was especially nice to have Grammy, Grandma & Grandpa there too. Papa is so proud of his littlest princess ~ I could so feel him there with us.

No comments:
Post a Comment