Blast off! with an all-night pass to the Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum. Explore museum exhibits, build your own tools to discover the wonders of the night sky, and peer through our telescopes to gaze upon the celestial wonders of our Universe.Drew & Alex will join scouts and leaders for an amazing experience of staying overnight at the Adler Planetarium Friday night. Then Saturday morning they are off to the woods of Wisconsin for deer season. I haven't figured out the words to write to Alex's teacher to let her know he will be missing school to go hunting. I am hoping these days and nights of exploring the sky and the woods will be lessons that could never be replicated in the classroom. This is a a lot to check off the ultimate guy list of things to do.

1 comment:
That sounds like an action packed couple of days! I'm sure Alex will be the good luck charm of the hunting trip. Alex will have to tell us all about it when they get back. Good luck and be safe!
Post a Comment