There were so many students participating from kindergarten - 5th grade that there were actually 2 sessions. We were not allowed to be at school until 20 minutes before show time. This allowed Ashley to go to softball practice for an hour then straight to school where Ashley & Alex both sang in the 4th/5th grade Chorus then Ashley played in the Orchestra with the Dance Club.
We have video but I don't yet know how to get it off the camera and onto the computer. You will have to take my word for it that the kids were great, singing songs about Earth Day, the environment and going green.

1 comment:
My goodness I get exhaused just reading about all that you do. Not sure I ever had that much energy! But it is so wonderful all that the kids do and that you are so involved as well. You really enjoy your kids and your family.
Love ya still..Auntie Ann
Post a Comment