Ashley and Alex are so great! They make me laugh now, and looking at these pictures makes me remember how much they made me laugh back then! Thanks for coming to visit us in the hospital!
I remember when Drew, Julieanna, and Kyle used to be cute like the new girls!!! Imagine how that must feel. Your kids are still cute to me and probably always will be. And they are doing a great job of being the "big" cousins now. Still looking forward to this summers visit. Will let the excitement of Logan's arrival settle down. Love ya all......Auntie Ann
I remember those babies! Cora would have a *much* more clueless mom if it hadn't been for them!
And I enjoy them now, too. Their cheeks may be less pinchable, but I love their emerging wit and the interesting stuff they're into. I feel like the family would be all out of balance if any one piece were different!
6 comments:
OMG!
Ashley and Alex are so great! They make me laugh now, and looking at these pictures makes me remember how much they made me laugh back then! Thanks for coming to visit us in the hospital!
I remember when Drew, Julieanna, and Kyle used to be cute like the new girls!!! Imagine how that must feel. Your kids are still cute to me and probably always will be.
And they are doing a great job of being the "big" cousins now.
Still looking forward to this summers visit. Will let the excitement of Logan's arrival settle down.
Love ya all......Auntie Ann
I remember those babies! Cora would have a *much* more clueless mom if it hadn't been for them!
And I enjoy them now, too. Their cheeks may be less pinchable, but I love their emerging wit and the interesting stuff they're into. I feel like the family would be all out of balance if any one piece were different!
They couldn't be any sweeter could they?
It's a wonder they don't draw ants!
I know arent I cute
ashey
Post a Comment