Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happiness is...

when your guy gets his deer and comes right home.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Are you saying that they are home already?
At 2:15 in the afternoon?

Tricia said...

Actual arrival time ended up being about 5:30pm with a stop to pick up Ashley.
It's good to have them all home.
I had hoped to hear back if you were going to Julie's today. I had the weekend train ticket pass all ready to go last night but when I finally woke up this morning, it was 11:30 and I wasn't sure I could get information from you guys, get myself together and down to the train for the noon train. I've serious anxiety that I didn't just do it so therefore I'm really excited to see you guys Tuesday night.

Sally said...

We did not go to see Cora today :-(
Actually haven't seen her since last Sunday, but hope to make up for it this week. Sounds like you all had a very exciting weekend!! Can't wait to hear all the stories on Tuesday. LOVE your blog! Keep the posts coming!