Monday, March 24, 2008

8 New Posts Including This One

Playing catch-up is long over due on many accounts but it is fair and necessary. There are several posts today - hopefully you won't be reading as long as I have been messing around putting them together - with Ashley's assistance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay look its alex and ashey jumping in puddles in the cartoon

Greg said...

WOW!!
Big post. Glad you didn't just skip ahead to the present.
Sounds like you have been busy, frantic, crazy and enjoying it all.
At least I hope you do.

Life is what happens while you wait for something big.

Auntie Ann said...

You just made for an enjoyable lunch hour for me. Read all your posts and got all caught up as I ate my lunch at my desk.
You do great with your posts, so don't be so hard on yourself.
Anything can be better than nothing.
You should enjoy the time to just "be". Sounds like it does not happen often for you.

Anonymous said...

What you talkin 'bout, Willis?
What sign? Where are you going?