Monday, March 24, 2008

St Patrick's Day at James Tavern

Now that our kids are older, we are able to switch situations with Kyle & Sarah. Remember Kyle's post a while ago about how different St Patrick's Day would be?

Drew & I had an exciting St Patrick's Day at Drew's partner's place in Lake Bluff. It was great green fun. There was even a kilt wearing, bagpipe playing guy who spontaneously came up from Chicago to stop in and play at "places" one stop at a time. We weren't out late so the kids were happy too.

There are pictures but I haven't received any by email so I can't share them, sorry.

On a side note, Bobby has created an amazing fresh garlic, fresh tomato and pepperoni pizza! James Tavern has completely become Cheers of the North Shore. There is even a regular mail carrier that is a "regular".

1 comment:

Auntie Ann said...

You realize of course that the next step is that your kids will be the ones out celebrating and you will be at home again, too tired to go and wondering if the kids are OK. Life comes full circle several times........